Lebanon Valley NEW PERSONAL BEST and what lane was faster

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 23:20:48 EDT

Andy,sorry trying to catch up on my dml(been slacking lately)
but here is how it worked out for my runs in order
1...left
60... 1.888
330 ... 5.724
1/8... 8.916 mph...76.94
10000... 11.672
1/4... 14.008 mph96.29

2...right
60... 1.955
330... 5.757
1/8... 8.935 mph...77.87
1000... 11.683
1/4...14.60 mph...90.21 let off before the end (brain fade)

3...right PERSONAL BEST 1/4!!!!!!!!!!Bill you think ya got it in her WITHOUT
nitrousLOL
60...1.873
330...5.662
1/8...8.838 mph...77.82
1000...11.587
1/4...13.912 mph...96.58

4...left
60... 1.897
330... 5.690
1/8... 8.882 mph...76.78
1000... 11.643
1/4... 13.976 mph... 96.84

5... right can't find the slip but I dialed 14.05 because I forgot my helmet
and the track officials came over and told me that if I ran another 13.xxx
without a helmet I would be disqualified so I tried to let off a little
early . don't think I did too bad ran a 14.07 on a 14.05 dial lol and lost
oh well

so to answer your Q by my times I would have to say they were pretty close
Chris C