Yes, a TB ?? ADVICE NEEDED

From: Dakota31852@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 23:52:35 EDT

I have a 1992 V8 Dak... 4x4 long bed, you can check it out at:
http://hometown.aol.com/dakota31852/index.html

BUT ANYWAY, let me ask my question. On the TB, will removing those 1/4" high
 wall/ridges around the top of the bores help or hinder my performance???
I'm fairly good with my dremmel tool, and would not attempt to polish or do
anything stupid to the bores themselves, that would be foolish for me to
attempt that with a dremmel tool!! Seems to me those things are just
something to screw up the air flow into the bores. By the way, I would be
doing this on a junkyard TB, not my own, that would be stupid too!!

TJ