Re: RE: RE: removal of dealer stickers

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 00:22:24 EDT

take your fingernail and start picking , a warm day
works best the sticker will come off better and stay
togather better but it will probally take 10min or so
of picking and peeling to get the sticker off . Then
to get the adheasive off use some WD-40 and a soft
cotton cloth , an old wash cloth works great and
gentally rub the glue away wash you truck and it is
all finished
Frank 94 5.2 spoRT
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html