RE: How 2 Clean Wax from Door Guards?

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 08:27:10 EDT

Mother's "Back to Black" is supposed to do the trick, though I never had
the chance to try it. Some genius at a Turtle Wax got BOTH my door
handles. You could always do what I (and Gary, and at least one other
person) did, paint all the handles and mirrors body color. you get rid of
this problem, and it looks GREAT!

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth