Re: **TO MUCH FOR SPORT? **

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 10:06:13 EDT

Go to the kelly blue book site - you can get an idea
of used car prices.

--- Mike Sype <blue98dakota@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need some input from the list. I need to know if
> am asking to much for my truck... here are the
> details>>
> 98' Intense Blue regular cab short bed sport
> 318 5speed 3:55 rear end limited slip
> 275 60's all around (lots of tread left)
> 43,000 miles
> power windows, locks
> air
> light group (hood light, glovebox light etc..)
> reese hitch
> extang bed cover
> gibson cat back 3" single exhaust
> dark grey interior color
> 10 disc cd changer with infinity speakers
> sliding rear window
> I think I listed everything..?
>
> Anyways I would like to get $13,250 for it. Is that
> way to much.?
> Check out this link for a
> picture of it http://www.geocities.com/blue98dakota/
> it's a link to my webpage that I never finished.
>
> Don't worry Im planning on buying a quadcab now..!!
>
> Mike Sype

> Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15
> Free!
> http://photos.yahoo.com/

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes