**TO MUCH FOR SPORT? **

From: Mike Sype (blue98dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 08:07:39 EDT

I need some input from the list. I need to know if I
am asking to much for my truck... here are the
details>>
98' Intense Blue regular cab short bed sport
318 5speed 3:55 rear end limited slip
275 60's all around (lots of tread left)
43,000 miles
power windows, locks
air
light group (hood light, glovebox light etc..)
reese hitch
extang bed cover
gibson cat back 3" single exhaust
dark grey interior color
10 disc cd changer with infinity speakers
sliding rear window
I think I listed everything..?

Anyways I would like to get $13,250 for it. Is that
way to much.?
Check out this link for a
picture of it http://www.geocities.com/blue98dakota/
it's a link to my webpage that I never finished.

Don't worry Im planning on buying a quadcab now..!!

Mike Sype