Re: V6/V8 Torsion Bars

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 11:18:27 EDT

The bars are just pushed in to the lower control arms and ancors. You may
need a Big F**ken Hammer them to get them out. The part numbers are
actually forged into one end of the bars so you wouldn't see the numbers
until you stood the bar on it's end and looked at the top. You wouldn't be
able to see them in the truck, however, look at the decal on the door jamb.
It should list your front and rear weight rating. That should give you an
idea which ones you have.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM