Re: Ravin Exhaust Systems

From: Dakota Dodge (xtremskier97@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 12:37:14 EDT

I know of them..I have been looking into putting a set on my Dak. I believe
Midas/Minakie(SP??..cant remeber which store..) sells them. They are VERY
loud. One of the guys at the shop had a set on his truck...i think they
might be too loud for my liking...(lots of highway driving...) But you will
be noticed..no doubt about that. Hope this helps.

Dakota