ATTN Bernd - Vortech SuperFMU

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 17:55:05 EDT

O Berrrrrrrrnd?? Guess what Austin got in the mail? HaHa this thing is HUGE!
Not bad for an even $200. My question to you though is how do you calibrate
this thing? I know you ended up taking it to a dyno but I don't want to do
that until the V8 is in, but I'd like to see the difference it makes in the
sixer now. They go according to fuel curves in the instructions, but that
don't help me at all in deciding which one I should use for #30 injectors.
Got any ideas on ball-parking all these doohickeys?

-Austin
Vipertruck