Re: Top Speed of the 2000

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 18:49:17 EDT

117 here... I have a 2wd 4.7 5-speed... and this is off the factory speedo,
haven't found anyone nice enough to verify it for me...

Chris

>In a message dated 10/02/2000 12:11:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>MALDBNSF@aol.com writes:
>
><< I just had my Y2K QC up to 97mph and the computer would
> limit it there. Is this about the right top speed limt on the Y2K's? The
>4.7L still had power to give as it was cutting out on me.
>
> Don Mallett
> geocities.com >>
>i've had mine upto 109. i ran out of wide open road so i had to back off.
>never hit the rev limiter though. mine's a 2k club cab 4.7l 4x4 5speed so
>i've got 31 inch tires. don't know if that makes a difference or not.
>derek

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm