RE: Throttle Bodies Re:Tony De Anda

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 19:00:07 EDT

If the results are favorable, I'm in. How much with and without core return?

Chris

>Tony, what kind of HP increase are we talking about from your TB? Dyno
>numbers??
>There are several people out there that are doing these 4.7L mod TB's,
>taking alot of time, effort,and money to do them, and nobody wants to dyno
>one?? Let see what we're getting for the money.
>
>__________________________________
>Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC 4.7L 5spd.
>9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
>T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
>3" Flowmaster cat-back,14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
>209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm