RE: Re: How Rude!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 20:15:49 EDT

Hehehe...I wonder what's going through their minds right now:

"Uhhh...I think we pissed off the wrong people..."

"Yeah, I heard something about this DML thing and that they're all going to
drive up to our place and let us drive their V6's"

"Yeah, I heard the same thing...and there's this guy with a V6 and a blower
who threatened to drive over our company (Honda) cars as well!"

"Oh shit...I think we need to print a retraction"

"Nah...just feed them this line that we sent out mailings to Dodge Dakota
Owners"

"That won't fly, there's over 850 of them from what I heard"

"Oh man...guess we can't get out of this politically either..."

"Nope..I know, tell them we made a mistake and got the Ford Ranger test
results mixed up."

"Yeah...that'll work"

"No, then we'll have the Ford guys on our asses as well"

"That's ok...we'll just send them a bunch of FREE tires..."

"You mean the ones out in the back of our testing facility? The ones that
were blowing up on everyone?"

"Yeah, those. It's OK...they're used to that anyway...recall after recall
after recall..."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Steering Wheels, Rims, Tires...hell, they all
fall off eventually on them anyway."

"OK...we done with the meeting now?"

"Yeah"

"Good...hey, anyone for Starbucks?"