Re: Truckin Nats!!

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 01:24:03 EDT

looks like you need some work! with that setup you should be running 14's!
Maybe faster!!! Hell, you can run a 16.4 with the stock motor. I think it's
time for some slicks! Hehe, I ran 15.9 in my stock trooper 3.5 v6 at carlsbad.

I see you are in Tempe. I cruaise down that way quite often. My mom is in
mesa, and my HS buddies too. We should hook up next time I'm out there and hit
firebird!

-=Mike

Casey Aldridge wrote:

> Ok folks...were commin up on Truckin Nats this weekend.
> I believe at last count we had around 19 Daks in our little group.
> A couple of questions first...if we are all going to park together,
> is it going to be in the parking area or in the show area..or is there a
> difference?
> IF any of you are going to be in town on friday....im planning on going down
> to the
> track that night to make a couple of runs if they are going the normal
> friday night drags.
> If you want to go....send me a message. Somewhere I heard that some of you
> guys are staying
> at a super 8 on chandler blvd......I work about 3 blocks down the street
> from there....
> if you see the blower dak fly by honk or wave and ill stop in and say
> hi...maybe we can
> set up a meeting place to gather...anywho...talk to ya all later.

> Casey Aldridge
> Tempe, AZ
> 97 RC V6 3.55 Auto one tire fire
> Ported TB, Electric fan
> 180* t-stat, Autolite 3923's
> Powerdyne 6 psi blower
> Flowmaster single 3" in/out 40 series DF
> Body color dash bezel, Dodge tonnue cover
> R/T rims on BFG Comp T/A ZR4 255/50ZR17's
> Kenwood cd player, Fosgate Amp/12" Punch XLC
> 16.496 @ 83.38, 4000lb w/ driver

-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8
2000 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4 4.7