RE: Truckin Nats!!

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 19:58:34 EDT

Well...actually...that run was made in 110 degree wheather...so...i think
she'll run a lot better
in this cooler wheather. Plus....my truck isnt that light...prolly over
4000lbs race weight.
I need a flashed computer and a bigger TB and maybe injectors...then you
will see my runnin in the low 15's.
Buy anywho...thats sounds like fun. Im gonna be at the track friday to make
some test runs. Talk to ya later