Re: o2 sensor / computer question (96+ only)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 07:35:03 EDT

Welp.... nothin True Duals cant fix =)
8:30AM today, they are gonna try and rig up some true duals with an "H"
pipe, and one cat (at least) for the o2 sensors
I have no idea how or what they plan on doing... but I trust this place I go
to...
I'll let everyone know how it turns out....
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91