Re: DML t-shirt (was: DML sticker)

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 09:27:57 EDT

--- Jon Steiger <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote:

> I was thinking for the first shirt maybe trying something along
> the lines of a black shirt with yellow print...
>
> -Jon-

To match the banner? Sounds pretty cool.

If you want to get really involved, I've always thought it would be
pretty cool to have a bunch of Daks on a shirt, sort of put together
like the picture on the top of http://www.dragtruk.com I think that
having a variety of different kinds of Daks would really reflect the
character of the list.

Of course, you might be getting in to another "design by committee"
mess, with voting on the trucks to be on it, and what it should look
like. I'd say don't bother until the 2001 calendar is done
(priorities, you know :-).

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.