Re: Re: How Rude!!!

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 10:16:35 EDT

Shame Shame...now everybody knows your name!!
Do you know who started all this??
I DID.
I have done a lot of work getting this going.
Now,your comments will only force me to keep this battle against CR,until
they drop to their knees!!!

Hey Bernd,this guy deserves to get Flamed..right?

David Digney
00'QC SLT+.MAGNUM V6,42RE,3.55,