Re: **TO MUCH FOR SPORT? **

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 11:02:41 EDT

Dude, you sound like me.. I am wanting to do the same thing.. similar truck
and all. I got the auto and a hard cover though. I was going to ask 13k
also. Hope I can get it. That Silver 01 QC I saw had my name allllll
over it. Closer to getting it now that my wife got a promotion!

Only real diff I see is that I don't have the SG axle, I have auto and I
have a roll pan with a hidden hitch behind it.

Let me know if you get your asking price for it.... it will give me hope =]

Craw2k@home.com

X---------------------CrawdaddY------------------------X
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
               Certified Half Life Junky
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Street Scenes Speed Grille White face gauges
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49 FOR SALE?