lift kit woes

From: Black Diamond Dakota (dml@promogiant.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 14:33:35 EDT

Lift kit FYI

In my never ending search for a lift kit for my 00 QC, just talked to
Tuff Country, they have a lift done for the QCs but they're probably
not going to release it because the stock front brake rotors cant
handle the bigger tires! They keep warping. Doesnt that just suck!
Well unless a lift comes along soon, gonna have to go with
torsion/body lift for the time being. Any suggestions on
brand/height body lift for 00 Quad cab 4x4?

Thanks
Ben
Black Diamond Dakota
00 QC, homebrew K&N intake, gps, draw tite front hitch, cracked
plastic skid plate ala Cleghorn