sir michael's roll pan

From: mark janke (sftvboy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 14:08:03 EDT

I just got one of the Sir Michael's roll pans
(steel)and would like to hear from anyone who has one
of these on their trucks. I'm interested in knowing
if or how you filled up the gap between the top the
the bumper and the bottom of the tailgate. It's about
a 1 inch gap and I can't believe it looks good at all
if the gap is left there. I called Sir Michael's and
they don't sell a panel or different roll pan that
fills this gap, I can't believe it.

I would think you could have a 1" strip of metal made
with a knock out hole and a body colored cap to plug
the hole where the winch access would be.

It would be great if you had any online pics you could
show me too, thanks.