2001 Radio Option

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 13:59:40 EDT

Well, here's a copy of the e-mail that I sent to my local sales rep. Any
ideas on where else I should go to address my little problem here?

Joe,
  I've written a thank-you letter for your help with my order/sales
experience and want to CC Steve Morse, the zone sales rep (I think that's
his name). Do you have an address for him? People are always pessimistic
about new car sales experiences but you've always been straightforward and
rather patient with me. Thanks. Also, there's an RBK package that has
replaced the RBB in the 2001 Dakota sales brochure. I had intended to get
the in-dash CD w/ changer but didn't understand that it was an option.
There's a $158 FWP differential between the two and $180 MSRP difference.
Is there any way that I can exchange my head unit for the new productoin
unit, whether through sales or service? Let me know if there's someone else
I should speak with.

Sincerely,

Crit

Any suggestions??