Re: magnaflow or flowmaster

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 14:27:04 EDT

it is obvious on a flowmaster, you cas SEE right through it. there is no
obstruction at all. the sould is a quiet rumble at idle, and it actually
gets quieter as you accellerate, with a little burble during shifting. I
love it! It is audible at freeway speed, but not loud. The factory stereo
masks the noise even at low volume.

I have the 6" round, 27" length. 2 1/2 inch in/out. part number 12640

--
-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8