Re: Cowl Induction Vs Ram Air Which Better/How?

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 15:28:45 EDT

The area in front of the windshiels is low pressure on most vehicles. air
should exit the hood at this point, not enter it. I say should because
that's how it is intended to work. I'm not sure what type or aerodynamics
come in to play on a truck.

But I doubt air does a 180 into the cowl hood. but maybe it does?! does
anyone have any hard evidence of which way the air flows through these hoods?

Now I'm not sure!

--
-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8