Ltd slip rear and misc ?'s

From: Alan Finkeldey (alanfink@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 19:13:51 EDT

I ordered up the limited slip rear from the dealer yesterday. I get to keep my 3.55 ring and pinion. the one tyre frier had to go. damp roads an inlcline and a stoplight were killers. the thing would just spin the rear right on the oil/water left behind. I figured
with the winters the NE can get (snowy rain) it would help. What snow tires are people planning on using on the 15X8 wheel?
What are peoples impressions on the performance computer for the 4.7L? does it do anything with the mooshy shifts? what else has mopar released? they seem to be slow to update their catalogs and website.

Alan Finkeldey
00 RC Sport version 4.7