cam install help..

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 19:55:59 EDT

Well the Crane 2030 is sitting in her new home right now I have a couple
of questions though...
1) Is there anything keeping the cam from walking backwards? I noticed that
if I push it back full, it will not ride in the center of the cam bearings.

2) Am I to reuse the woodruff key that holds the timing chain? I didn't
think of this till tonight, but got the old one out of the stock cam
(finally) and she doesn't want to sit parrallel in the new cam.

hmmmm, I think that's all

   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net