Re[2]: Re: Bad Battery Cell or Something Else?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 19:50:38 EDT

Welp, first and foremost I gotta say this list is the balls, or the cat's meow,
or whatever compliment butters your bread!!! I was out all day so I couldn't
take advantage of the Optima suggestions and I couldn't find anyone that
carried the Champion battery around here AND I couldn't bear the thought of
driving around in the exploder any longer... So I purchased an Excide battery
that has 4 posts and 875 CCA. Suffice it to say I was sky high when I swapped
in the new bat. and my truck fired right up (of course it was raining at the
time)! It cost me 57 bones but it comes with a 6 year warranty so I'm
relatively pleased. I'm gonna have to look into those screw in posts from
Crutchfield as I've plans for those.

Thanks again!
Tom