Re: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Response to Tony De Anda

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 22:38:00 EDT

You need a sense of context. Tony is not Mopar. He is a guy
like us. So why get all consumer activist on his ass? Point
out to me the vast hordes of people making quality bleeding edge
products for the 4.7 at excellent prices. He is fully aware
that people want numbers. He has responded to people with what
he can. He is humping as fast as he can. Go sue GM if you are
in the mood for that crap. I'd rather not scare away 'one of us'
with the initiative to address a niche market of which I am a
part. I want a decent throttle body. Why is this so
complicated. Sucking up? Since when did treating someone like a
human being become sucking up?

This list is not about sucking up. But lately it does kind of
suck.