Re: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 23:08:33 EDT

Well I told me to keep out of it b/c I don't have a dog in the fight...
however...

Tony is making his product in his spare time, which is not very much
evidenced by the frequency and times of his postings to the DML. A hard
working model American, I only wish I had the initiative he shows to keep
working after his day "at work" is over with.

I invite everyone who is complaining to stop, take a step back, and put
yourself in his place. You've just come home from work, not much time till
you gotta get back up and go at it again.. rather than catch some shut eye
he's out there working on getting these products to us, at a rather
reasonable rate. He surely isn't making a huge profit off these, go compare
prices!

It is my opinion that people should thank Tony for his hard work and
dedication to his hobby so that we can have a source for quality,
inexpensive hi-po goodies. I've been on the list for going on 3 years now
and have seen several people, very knowledgeable people that contributed a
lot to the good of the list, leave for similar bashings. It truely is a
shame people lack the patience AND respect for what others do to help.

   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net