Re: grude match.. Milan OCT 11

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 23:33:47 EDT

I will be there, but unfortunately, probably just watching. I was there
tonight and used every last bit of life in the stock clutch. I couldn't even
get one ordered and installed by then. It does sound cool though, It would
be nice to see the daks come out on top.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph