Re: Quick-D Throttle Body Response to Tony De Anda

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 05:11:25 EDT

Steven,
I was at Tony's house before you getting my intake on as well. What a
difference it makes. You are right about the sound and the power. Granted
I only have a 3.9 but it still kicks ass. I like you noticed it was easier
to break traction off the line than before. Overall a great setup. Screw
them homebrew intakes. Get the real thing. Get a Quick D.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422