Re: Will this fit my truck?

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 05:46:22 EDT

     Well what i would do is put the base on and make
shure all the controles clear ( like the throtle
linkage ) then throw in the filter and the lid cut to
s-bolt down to just enough threads to go through the
wing nut put a piece of rubber on top of the
aircleaner and close the hood SLOWLEY don't slam it if
it closes fine with light preasure and there are no
markings in the rubber or cardboard your good to go
Frank Golembieski
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html