Re: Spray-in Bedliner - Rhino? Line-X? D-I-Y Herculiner? Durabak?

From: James Brown (f1jim@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 08:55:16 EDT

Hi
I had them match the interior gray. They had a couple
of gray choices but i wanted a closer match. It is a
lighter gray than the sample they show. My buddy with
the S-10 had a very light red done and it's held up
well for two years. Got my fingers crossed here!! At
the worst, several years from now I can always throw
in a conventional liner if it really statrs to look
ugly. I noticed that there are ads promoting products
to keep the spray-in liners looking good. So far for
me it's just been to use a little soap and water. The
bed gets dirty like anything else.
JB