RE: Spray-in Bedliner - Rhino? Line-X? D-I-Y Herculiner? Durabak?

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 12:07:18 EDT

>From what I've red in a magazine they said most manufactures colors will
fade, so they suggest colors that complement not match. There are coatings
to prevent UV fading, but I think they would get scraped off. There are
also different compounds that theoretically don't fade. This magazine said
that colors will turn "yellower". Like black turns grayish, blue turns
greenish and white turns yellowish. What would yellow turn? It might be
worth asking around some more. I'm suppose to get a deal through a friend
of a friend for a Rhino at under $300, we'll see if that comes true.

Jay