RE: Dak Got Hit

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 10:04:04 EDT

Dude I hope you are Ok....

Dandiest luck lately Chris. But hit up on the insurance company for correct
fitting back to normal.

What to look for: the correct angles on the rear wheels (use the laser one)
and measure the bed width from the cab for correct distance. I would check
the exhaust from the engine back for any leakage.

Oh! My other half finally got around to getting stamps. I mail off my club
fee this morning. Chris moved the website to a better place. The idiot
government internet doesn't allow us any access here for GEOCITIES and a few
others.

Chris - I am looking into forming a new company to build aftermarket Dodges
for local dealerships (same as the Saleen, West Performance etc.) I think
there is going to be a nitch for PT Cruiser GTs, Dakotas S/RT, and Durango
GTs.

I was going to wait for Sam but I just go for it for now. I will keep you
inform.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA