Dak Got Hit

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 18:12:21 EDT

Well on the way home from work today I was setting in traffic talking to
another dak owner in the next lane and the lady in a ferd probe plowed in to
me. Not much damage that I can see to the dak but the new chrome bumper i
just put on will have to be replaced. The bumper is touching the bed on the
left side and has about a 2 1/2 inch gap on the right. lots of scraps too.
The bed did not hit the cap but it does look off center a little. The ferd
has about $2000.00 of damage I tell you she was lucky that I lowered i or she
would have had 2 exhuast pipes in her grille and the bumper would have been
in the middle of here hood. Anything I should have the bodyshop look for.
Thanks
Chris Lambert