RE: RE: Re: Ltd slip rear and misc ?'s

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 10:56:36 EDT

Don't think so. The TCM sends info to the PCM which makes the final
decision. Everyone I've talked to says there is no access, from an
aftermarket point of view, to the TCM. Of course they said that when the
first PCM's came out. Now, I just happen to have my own brand new TCM which
was mounted on my Dak with a 5.9 engine, sitting here in my kitchen, if
anyone is sharp enough to see what makes it tick. This TCM is fully
populated.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile