RE: RE: Ltd slip rear and misc ?'s

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 10:55:05 EDT

My first impression of the PCM is good. Seems to increase top end power
pretty decent.
I'm still trying to find out if the Dyno Jet will be available Next weekend.
The 4.7L Auto trans. uses a TCM as other folks have noted previously. I
talked to Mike Leach Co. about that a little. Right now they don't have the
capability to customize the TCM. What does this mean? From what I understood
the TCM controls the Auto shifting, unlike the previous Mopar PCM's.
So if you have an Auto trans behind your 4.7L, don't expect any shift point
upgrades from the HP PCM. I suspect its only a matter of time before Mike
Leach figures out how to upgrade the TCM, if anyone can do it they can. If
you guys with Auto keep inquiring to Mike Leach about the TCM you might get
him going on it!!

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ