RE: Priceline Gasoline and Groceries discontinued

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 15:59:13 EDT

Thanks Lance.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Lance Robertson
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 12:54 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Priceline Gasoline and Groceries discontinued

Do any of you use carclub.com? They have a gas card that is good for 10%
off your gas. Basically it's a prepaid card that is a Mastercard and you
put up to 200 bucks on it per month. And they only charge you 90% of what
you put on it. It costs 6 bucks a month so you can save up to $14 per month
with it. Not great but something worth while. They do have some other nice
services such as deductable reimbursement when cost of a repair exceeds
your insurance deductible up to $500 bucks. I'm mainly in it for the gas
savings though. 10% off is usually cheaper than I could get it at priceline.

http://www.carclub.com