Re: Spray-in Bedliner - Rhino? Line-X? D-I-Y Herculiner? Durabak?

From: Lance Robertson (lrzone@lrzone.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 16:03:27 EDT

I was looking at Rhino and Line-x and was on Rhino's message board at some
of the things being asked there. One of them was that the guy had a Rhino
liner done and the applicator company went out of business. He needed a
repair but he no longer has a warranty now because it's warranteed by the
dealer and not Rhino itself. The same I believe is true with my soon to be
liner by Inyati (Local in AZ I believe) but he told me the Line-x can be
used to repair as they are basically the same stuff. That gives me two
dealers instead of one if I need to get something fixed. Kidna nice.

The difference between the two is that the Rhino I felt was more spongy and
stuff definitely wouldn't slip on it. Line-x was harder yet rough enough
that stuff would resist slipping but nothing like the non-slip of Rhino. I
do like the smoother feel of Line-x over Rhino too.

Lance