Re: Website Update

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 17:22:43 EDT

Looks pretty nice. Clean and not a whole lot of irritating "flashy thingys".

One question:

You wrote "...Last but not least we HATE having problems with your local LAW
ENFORCEMENT so please set an example with your daily driving. Keep the racing
on the track not the street."

Uhhh...I know SEVERAL Law Enforcement people who enjoy the occasional street
romp while being offduty. All of us do it whether we admit to it or not...it's
just in our nature (competition).

Again, looks really nice though. :)

- Bernd

> Dakota USA got a face life today whole new look check it out and tell me what
you think.
Member Rides section updated.