G-Tech results??

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 17:03:00 EDT

OK, I'll start.

Got my Dak in January 00, G-tech in February, Flowmaster soon after.
I picked up 10rwhp from the Flowmaster. After I ordered my Quickd
intake kit the weather got hot and the break-in miles got the best of
me. Performance went to H#ll.
I definitely got pucnh from the Quickd(Thanks Tony) but could not get
consistent readings from the G-tech(weather,break-in,axle wrap,etc).
Bought a Jet Stage II and felt more punch from that but still could not
get consistent G-Tech numbers.
Now that cooler weather is approaching and the break-in malady is gone I
should be able to get back on investigative track. The Dak is coming
alive again.

My point? Many of you have gotten G-Techs from the group buy. I think
we are all interested in your observations. Share the wealth,
especially you 4.7 guys(Matt, your dyno reports are invaluable, wish I
had access to one).
Sorry for the long post.
jc
00,cc,4.7,auto,4X4,HD options