Re: Engine Terms

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 19:13:42 EDT

In a message dated 10/05/2000 5:14:57 PM EST, bernd@texas.net writes:

Oh yea, I've seen it before. Ifin I'm not mistaken, the old DC (Direct
Connection)
would sell them that way. It is usually the higher end performance
style motors that would come with your choice of intakes.
I have seen them with ex. mans. as well, just as Michael Kuriger
mentioned.
I was also under the impression that some of the Crate(tm) motors
come equipt with intakes. Yes, no??

<< Never seen a long block with intake manifold and/or exhaust
 manifolds...well...only on a rice motor. "Crate" motors come with that
 stuff though.

 - Bernd