Re: RE: RE: WTF

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 20:41:08 EDT

This looks like the ramcharger that is being built and sold only in mexico since
I think only about a year ago. I couldn't see them bothering to design a
different one since they are going to redesign it shortly anyway, From what a
remember reading the platform is very limited to what they can do with it so it
not even offered in a 4x4. I still have the car & driver with it in it. I will
have to look for it. It may just be a test mule for full size suv handling but
they defiantly do built it already. Was discussed on here a while back.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport