Re: RE: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Re:Tony De Anda

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 20:33:03 EDT

Lets also be honest... I saw the price sticker here at a local dealership (took
my company truck for an oil change) and the price was $27k for the car and $23k
for the cobra-r package. Plus there was another $5k for other options from the
factory. This amounted to a $55k mustang that I don't care what they do with it
is still a cheap sports car. Oh, the plitter air-dam and the giant wing hanging
high above the trunk really makes it look like ...well....a ricer. Sorry but it
was truly ugly and I don't care how many ponies are under the hood. For that
price I can find a much more suited performance car that I would rather own. Dak
content....my '96 has way better looks than that thing...yuk!!!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport