Re: Re: Spray-in Bedliner - Rhino? Line-X? D-I-Y Herculiner? Durabak?

From: Russell K. Yee (rkyee02@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 21:17:12 EDT

Thanks Grady. I got a Rhino Linings brochure today in the mail along with a
product sample. The sample seems really soft, yet durable, (I tried to
scrape it in the same fashion that a shovel would and it didn't do anything.
Then again it's only a 1"x1" sample). I stabbed it and tried to cut it with
scissors and it held up pretty well. I will have to do some more research
about Line-X and compare it with the Rhino. What about Herculiner? I
remember a DMLer saying that Petersons rated it as the best spray on liner,
yet the stuff costs about $100 per application. Have any of you guys
applied it to your truck beds (I know some of you guys mentioned that you
did, but then I'd have to sort through a zillion e-mails to find it!). I am
wondering if it's a pain in the ass to apply and if it would be as durable
as the Rhino and Line-X. Thanks

        Russ