RE: Resetting Computer

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 03:04:45 EDT

that is right. The radio will still hold the info (internal memory) Not
sure how long before the info is gone but this is really nice. Back to the
Computer...You are resetting the Computer right. If you want it to learn
"bad habits" just reset it and right off the bat run it hard. It may take a
while but this will learn. The only thing is that it will always be
replacing the old info with new info so...you will never keep the "good"
info you wanted.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 solar RC V-6