Re: RE: Resetting Computer

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 00:11:57 EDT

|If you want it to learn
| "bad habits" just reset it and right off the bat run it hard. It may
take a
| while but this will learn. The only thing is that it will always be
| replacing the old info with new info so...you will never keep the "good"
| info you wanted.

Thanks Tim, its really no problem at all as I always run it hard!!!

I'm wondering if you can trick it at all by resetting it then running it in
really cool weather only before heading to a race situation. Might the
hard running in cold weather cause it to richen the fuel map? Just wishful
thinking. Damn how I would love to be able to play with the program on a
regular basis.