RE: Re: RE: RE: Resetting Computer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 00:39:45 EDT

It doesn't learn WOT...that's correct. BUT..it does learn load, throttle
position, and A/F curves (depending on your driving style) and adjusts
accordingly during normal driving. In other words, the initial learning
session that you give it determines what type of mileage you may get. Of
course, it does learn as you drive as well.

- Bernd