Re: Man killed in Ft. Worth

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 10:21:49 EDT

  I'm glad you asked. First let me say this I'M NOT A LAWYER. But let me ask
you this, You have car insurance? Yes, covers your car in case of an accident
You have health coverage to take of you in case of an accident. But do you
have something like this to defend you or your covered family members when
you are charged with Manslaughter, Involuntary Manslaughter, Negligent
Homicide, or Vehicular Homicide? Sorry to say but house, car, boat, truck,
etc., insurance will not. This coverage is just a small part of one of five
areas of coverage available in most states. In this case the driver of the
truck would be covered under the Motor Vehicle Legal Expense Services. I just
hope for this driver that he has membership with Pre-Paid Legal, just as over
1,000,000 other families in Canada and the United States. Please give me a
call toll free 1-866-208-0136 or visit http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett
. For less then a cup of coffee a day Its very hard to pass up piece of mind
like this. Here is the link to the Fort Worth Paper and the article
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/doc/1047/1:AOLNEWS8/1:AOLNEWS81005100.html

I'm sorry to sound like and add, but I feel this is a service that needs to
be heard about in a case like this.

Donald Mallett
Fort Worth TX
817 847-9497
toll free 1-866-208-0136

P.S. The plan also will represent you or your covered family members
against moving traffic violations at no additional cost to you. Now you can
have help with traffic tickets and not have to worry about the cost of
representation.