Re: door rattle - speakers

From: Black Diamond Dakota (dml@promogiant.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 11:57:51 EDT

I had the same problem, so I pulled my door panel. Both screws that
hold the window track were completely loose (one was actually laying
at the bottom of the door. And all this with only 6000 miles on my
truck! Now my front door is squeaking alittle every so often, so Ill
probably pull that panel this weekend.

Ben
00 QC 4x4 Sport (4.7 auto)